Has it been too long since you and your girlfriends planned a getaway? Escape to the Emerald Coast where you will find beautiful waters, delicious seafood at local restaurants, fun activities and everything else that goes into a vacation with your best girls.
During the day enjoy fun water activities like snorkeling, jet skiing, dolphin tours and boat tours. If you are in the mood to just sit back and relax pamper the party with a spa day. Take advantage of the many condo amenities like the beach walkway, beachside pool, private beach and many more.
Enjoy the Destin Nightlife at Destin Harbor where you will find multiple options to keep the party going.
Whatever adventure your group chooses, end the day by kicking back and enjoying time relaxing together at your quiet and private room at El Matador Condos. Give us a call and book your stay at El Matador Rentals today.
With the Fall upon us, it is best to begin planning your vacation activities now so you don’t waste any time when you arrive! Below is a little list of some of the possibilities for fun and exciting water activities along the Emerald Coast of Florida.
– Dolphin tours
– Jet Skiing
– Fishing Charter
– Boat rental
– Big Kahuna
– Trying out the Wave Runner
– Paddle Boarding
The best vacation rental condos is near plenty of fun water activities for you and your family to enjoy.
If you are planning a trip to our beautiful Emerald Coast, contact us and book a room at El Matador Condos. Let the best vacation condominium rental in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, and Okaloosa Island area take care of you. We will be your home away from home.
Sometimes the Florida heat in the Emerald Coast can become unbearable. When the heat becomes a nuisance, here are some of our ideas below to help you stay cool:
– Go see the Museums. Museums are a fun way to learn about the local history of the place you are visiting.
– Indulge your inner foodie. There are plenty of great restaurants with beautiful views of the ocean and the Emerald Coast in general. Food is also fun gateway to getting to know the local cuisine, meeting fun people, and learning about the area.
– Check out Destin Commons’ AMC Theater. Summer movies in doors are a great escape from the heat.
– Visit a spa. Relax and treat yourself with a spa visit. This will get you out of the heat while pampering yourself.
– Shop until you drop. With plenty of shopping opportunities in the Emerald Coast, you are guaranteed to keep yourself stylish while staying cool.
We hope these ideas will help you stay cool from the Florida summer heat.
Contact El Matador Rentals today to book a room for your next Emerald Coast vacation.