Are you visiting Fort Walton Beach, FL this Summer? Enjoy your stay at El Matador and discover new things to do near our Fort Walton Beach condos.
Fort Walton Beach Fun Ideas
Escape rooms – Are you visiting Fort Walton Beach with a group of friends? You and your friends may want to try an escape room for a fun and a memorable experience. All rooms require a minimum of 4 people and if you don’t have 4 you could still sign up to be grouped with additional people. Visit escapezone60.com for more information.
Water sports – If you are staying in Fort Walton Beach, you will most likely be spending your time on the water. Try some of the popular watersports in the area such as kayaking, canoeing, jet skiing, and boat tours.
Gulfarium – The Gulfarium on Okaloosa Island is pure family fun. The Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park features animal exhibits and shows with dolphins, rays, and sharks. Spend the day with the family looking at all the exhibits and interactive animal encounters.
These are just a few ideas to get your vacation plans going on the Gulf Coast. There is so much to discover in Fort Walton Beach. Contact us to book your next vacation rental with El Matador and explore the beautiful Emerald Coast today!
We know that traveling to a new destination can be very exciting. You are so thrilled to visit the Emerald Coast that you might forget to pack certain things. Don’t leave the packing to the day before you leave because its too important to leave to the last minute. Remembering to pack the little things will help prevent unnecessary spending on your next trip. We’ve put together a checklist of some of the most important things to remember on your next stay at our Fort Walton Beach Condos.
Don’t Forget to Pack these Essentials
1. Umbrella – Believe it or not sometimes it rains in Florida. Even if you see a clear weather forecast, you never know when there could be an unexpected pop of rain.
2. Chargers – Chargers for your devices are very important to not forget. Not to mention, they may cost you twice as much when you’re in a pinch.
3. Sunglasses and Sunscreen – These are a must in Northwest Florida especially in the summer months. Beat the heat by preparing ahead.
4. Prescriptions and Painkillers – Bring any medication you may need along with you. Painkillers are just a bonus since you don’t know when a headache will arise.
5. Cash – Avoid paying high ATM fees while on vacation. Bring cash before hand for any situations that may come up during your trip.
Get packing for your next vacation on the Emerald Coast. Contact us to book your next short term or long term stay at El Matador!