Sometimes the Florida heat in the Emerald Coast can become unbearable. When the heat becomes a nuisance, here are some of our ideas below to help you stay cool:
Get our Vacation Guide for even more ideas!
– Go see the Museums. Museums are a fun way to learn about the local history of the place you are visiting.
– Indulge your inner foodie. There are plenty of great restaurants with beautiful views of the ocean and the Emerald Coast in general. Food is also fun gateway to getting to know the local cuisine, meeting fun people, and learning about the area.
– Check out Destin Commons’ AMC Theater. Summer movies in doors are a great escape from the heat.
– Visit a spa. Relax and treat yourself with a spa visit. This will get you out of the heat while pampering yourself.
– Shop until you drop. With plenty of shopping opportunities in the Emerald Coast, you are guaranteed to keep yourself stylish while staying cool.
We hope these ideas will help you stay cool from the Florida summer heat.
Contact El Matador Rentals today to book a room for your next Emerald Coast vacation.
Check the availability of our Fort Walton Beach vacation rentals.